To be able to download and apply for tenders on the Rands eTenders system, you must first register. To do this;
Registering for Soft Market Testing/SQ/Tender
To register for Soft Market Testing, a SQ or Tender;
- Enter the provided Registration Code into the box at the bottom of the page, then click the 'Register' button. The webpage will then refresh.
- If the contract registration is successful it will appear in a list under your name.
- The links against a contract offer different features:
- Download Documents - A page with links to all of the files for the procurement.
- Email - Opens a page allowing you to contact the Client, also includes an attaching files feature (the attachment must be in a zip file)
- Submission Area - Where you will upload completed tender documents before the deadline.
- Under the Notes heading you can see the date and time of the deadline for each contract you have registered for. Once this deadline is passed you will not be able to download any documentation from the contract, but it will remain listed against your account. You MUST have uploaded all your files and click the Submit button before this deadline, otherwise your submission will not be accepted. You may only get ONE chance at a submission.
More detailed instructions with screenshots can be found here (PDF File).
For more information call one of our team on (01737) 225077 or email us or use our contact form here .